B.E.T. Experience 2014 in Los Angeles, California with Dolo Pacino

What an awesome experience it was to enjoy the festivities at The B.E.T. Experience 2014. I was interviewed by the AT and T roving reporters about The B.E.T. Experience and my thoughts about Justin Bieber, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Chris Brown's basketball skills amongst Snoop Dogg and The Game. I was able to take some twitpics and chat with singing sensation Karina Pasian, M.C. Hammer and Kick it with The B.E.T. Experience Dance Competition winners 3-23 Area Kidz. If you haven't been to this event I highly encourage you to check it out! I believe that there is something for everyone to enjoy! I pray grace and peace to everyone!! Kingdom Building! God Bless!! #rappagestv, #dolopacino, #BET Experience 2014, #tanyadushay

Dolo Pacino


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garodro Records Compilation Vol.1 feat. "Dove Award Nominated" Dee Black