Dolo Pacino donates The Mr.L.E.A.K. Album today!


Attention: I just want to thank the most high God for blessing me with music to offer to whomever would choose to listen. Jesus died that we might have life and life more abundantly. I'm thankful that he would send another comforter that would guide us into all truth. I have been blessed to write, produce and engineer this record. It gives me great pleasure to offer this blessing that God gave me to others who may be in need of encouragement through song. Please share this post to someone who may need an uplifting word and great music as well! 

God Bless everyone under the sight of this post!

Sincerely,
               Dolo Pacino

Download Dolo Pacino's Mr. L.E.A.K. Album Free!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garodro Records Compilation Vol.1 feat. "Dove Award Nominated" Dee Black

B.E.T. Experience 2014 in Los Angeles, California with Dolo Pacino